The 3 West Club is an event space and boutique hotel in an historical building, providing the classic feel of “Old New York”. A fabulous and convenient location in Midtown Manhattan.
3 West 51st New York, NY 10019
3 West Club, NYC
How to reach
- “The Metaverse in the 21st Century” Panel Discussion
- Annual OXI Day (October 28, 1940) Commemoration: The struggle for all has begun./ Νυν υπέρ πάντων ο αγών.
- Sail To Freedom Reception
- Artificial Intelligence in the 21st Century Panel Discussion
- The Life, Times, and Works of John Cassavetes, on the 90th year of his birth and the 30th year of his passing
- The Evolution of the Pharma and Biotech Industry in the 21st Century
- OXI Day (October, 28, 1940) : The Turning Point of WW2, on the 80th Anniversary of the start of the war
- Burnt Offerings and Whispering Voices: The Smyrna Catastrophe (September, 1922), a Historical Remembrance.
- The Impact of Ancient Hellenic Culture in Modern Hellenic Jewelry Design
- Financing Your Next Construction Project Panel Discussion- Using Tax Exempt Bond Financing and Other Economic Development Incentives
- “A Taste of Hellas” with Hermes Expo International Panel Discussion on Importing/Exporting/Tourism
- The International Contribution and Sacrifice of the Hellenic Merchant Shipping Fleet During WW 2 and the “Blessed” Liberty Ships
- Hellenic American Archives Project: The Life, Times, and Works of Lafcadio Hearn/Koizumi Yakumo
- The Istanbul Progrom/Septemvriana of September 6–7, 1955, a Historical Remembrance
- “We are all Greeks”: March 25, 1821 Hellenes and Philhellenes in the War of Independence
- Current State of Engineering and Infrastructure 2018 Spring Panel Discussion
- Annual Hellenic Shipping Industry Panel Discussion
- Blockchain, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies Panel Discussion: The Flight of the Eagle or Icarus
- “The Modern Hellenic Film Industry – A Current Case Study”
- “Ioannina: In The Court of Ali Pasha – Childe Harold Reconsidered”
- December 27, 537 AD: Aghia Sophia – Its History, Architecture and Cultural Contributions
- Shipping in the East Mediterranean – A panel discussion on its history, culture and the current state of the industry”
- Archiving the Hellenic-American Experience in The 21st Century – The Hellenic American Project at Queens College
- The Empires Strike Back: Can America Avoid Major War in the Next 18 Months?
- “From the Bronze Age to the Digital Age: How Commerce Impacts Peace in the Eastern Mediterranean”